The relationship between the Franchise Owner and the Franchisor is critical to the long term success of the business and to this end we believe the best way to recognise this relationship is that it is a ‘marriage’ and as in a marriage you need to be clear that your franchisor is both a business and a partner you can trust.
The techclean team have extensive knowledge of franchising and are well versed in their own disciplines – be it sales, marketing, procurement, finance or business planning.
The team have over 70 years experience in running, developing and supporting Franchise Owners and The Bardon Group are the largest franchise group in the UK.
Our brands have won multiple business and franchise awards and the Managing Director, Nigel Toplis, is a previous chairman of the British Franchise Association – the governing body of UK franchising.
- Legacy brand with over 30 years exposure to the marketplace
- Centralised marketing launch programme designed to fast track your business growth
- Proven appointment-generating system to enable access to decision makers.
- Comprehensive training covering both the key business disciplines at Head Office and hands on ‘operations’ training with an existing Franchise Owner.
- Ongoing one to one business support, advice and planning.
- Existing arrangements with suppliers
- Specific supplies (no minimum order) available direct from Head Office.
- Business owned and operated by leading UK franchise company with reputation as an ethical and market-leading business