Techclean is a complete turnkey operation with an entry cost of £19,500 + VAT.
We provide a comprehensive business set-up package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Licence to trade.
- Training – both at Head Office and with existing franchisees.
- Comprehensive Marketing Launch Programme.
- Extensive start-up supplies and equipment.
- Full range of additional marketing and business collateral.
- Finance management software.
- Techclean systems and marketing manuals.
- Centralised Appointment Generation campaign.
- On-going support from a Head Office team with over 70 years’ experience in franchising.
Low Operating Costs
Techclean is a business that can easily be run from home thus ensuring overheads are kept low.
As the business develops, some of our franchisees go on to have their own Techclean office/unit but you decide which course is right for you.
Whatever your choice you will need your own ‘office space’, a small area for storage of stock and supplies, a PC to run the administration of your business and a business telephone landline.
Significant Profit Opportunities
Techclean is deliberately a low-cost business – no rent, no rates and staff paid as and when they are employed on a job.
Franchisees report a net margin of around 60% and since Covid 19 interest and demand for our services has substantially increased the potential size of the market we operate in. Companies now recognise the importance of hygiene in the workplace.
The professional cleaning of IT equipment plays an important part in maintaining a high degree of hygiene demanded in the workplace today.