This is a ‘cheap and dirty’ way for you to assess if you have the ‘make-up’ to be a franchisee.
12 questions with two points for each answer.
I would want 20 points or more to be sure.
How to mark is at the end.
- I sometimes feel I’ the victim of outside forces AGREE DISAGREE
- Generally I work later than I plan AGREE DISAGREE
- Some days I feel I’ve achieved nothing AGREE DISAGREE
- I’ll always try to get something from a poor situation AGREE DISAGREE
- I like order and regular hours AGREE DISAGREE
- I don’t like relying on other people AGREE DISAGREE
- I will take risks if I’ve weighed up all the potential issues AGREE DISAGREE
- If I start something I will see it through AGREE DISSGREE
- I will generally consider other people’s views AGREE DISAGREE
- I temper my ambition to avoid disappointment AGREE DISAGREE
- I get real satisfaction leading a team AGREE DISAGREE
- I only care how much money I make AGREE DISAGREE
If you answered YES to any of the following questions – 2,4,7,8,9,11 then give yourself two points for each.
If you answered no for any of the others then also give yourself two points each.
Of course this is not sophisticated BUT it frankly if you only scored 10 would you be confident of running a business?