With you all the way
The partnership between franchisee and franchisor is essential to the long-term success of the business. You need to be sure your franchisor is a business you can trust.
- Substantial business experience
- Recognised expert in children’s computer education
- Professionally developed business system
- Continued curriculum development and software review
- Centralised marketing programmes designed to boost your business growth
- Proven appointment-generating system helping you gain access to decision makers
- Extensive marketing collateral
- Comprehensive induction training programme spread over three weeks
- On-going one-to one business advice
- Regular conference calls to share best practice and new initiatives
- Annual conference
With ComputerXplorers you can be certain you have a franchisor with experience and knowledge and a commitment to provide on-going business support.
Experience and expertise – an award-winning franchisor
We’ve been running ComputerXplorers since 2006 and franchised businesses for some 40 years so we know what works and, more importantly, what doesn’t.
We know how to help franchisees access their market, we know how to market our brands and we know what makes a successful franchise.
ComputerXplorers is part of The Bardon Group –– www.thebardongroup.co.uk – running franchised businesses since 1979 and is a member of the British Franchise Association (BFA).
The Bardon Group runs four brands under its banner (including Recognition Express, TechClean and Kall Kwik) and has won numerous awards – including the British Franchise Association (BFA) Franchise of the Year twice.
Our managing Director, Nigel Toplis, is a previous chair of the BFA, has written three books on franchising and is a fellow of Lancaster University Business School.
Each of the four businesses was classified in the TOP 100 franchise companies in the UK by Elite magazine.