Can you help organise finance?
Yes. We have excellent relationships with all the major banks and we can help prepare your business plan, cash-flow forecasts etc.
Do I need computer skills?
You need to be confident with technology and enthusiastic about its benefits, but you don’t need to be an expert! As a ComputerXplorers franchisee you will employ people to help deliver the classes for you.
How long will it take to start a ComputerXplorers business?
It could be as little as six weeks, but we will move as quickly or as slowly as you wish.
Do I have to work full time in the business?
Yes. Our experience has shown that the more time you devote to the business the more successful you are likely to be.
Do you offer an exclusive territory?
Yes. The territory is exclusive to you. It is determined on the number of primary schools and pre-schools within a given area and is identified by postcode.
How long is the franchise agreement?
We believe in long-term relationships, so our agreement is for ten years, and is renewable at no extra cost.
What type of person are you looking for?
Our ideal franchise owner has a strong work ethic, is comfortable dealing with people and has a positive attitude for success. Although previous sales experience is not necessary, an aptitude for sales must exist. Finally we look for people who will follow a proven system.
What are the next steps?
- Complete the application form.
- We invite you to a meeting, at our head office in Leicestershire to learn more about the business. We provide further information regarding the financial projections for the business and the franchise agreement at that stage (subject to a non-disclosure agreement).
- Prepare a business plan and projection, with our help if needed.
- Present your business plan to a bank.
- Agree the details of your exclusive territory.
- We carry out a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check on you.
- Place a deposit, sign the franchise agreement and agree a start date.
- Pay the balance of the fee prior to the start of the training course.
- Complete the 3 week training programme.
- We provide your equipment and your business is up and running.